Joining the Afric’innov Community is a chance for you to benefit from numerous tools and services developed specifically for support structures :
- Ubora, your online monitoring tool for incubated companies
- Afric’innov Toolbox which includes more training sessions for you and your team in charge of supporting entrepreneurs (currently only in French)
- Exclusive invitations to participate to Afric’innov’s face-to-face training sessions (currently only in French)
- A preferred communication relay to highlight your activities
- First-hand access to Afric’innov’s partners as well as other ecosystem players identified by our team
- Exclusive invitation to Afric’innov Community events
First of all, please check whether your support structure meets the following criteria:
- You have a legal status
- You have a physical space dedicated to supporting entrepreneurs on the African continent
- You have a team of at least two people full time
- You have at least accompanied (terminated or ongoing) 3 projects or startups
- Your digital footprint (website, social media) is up to date
If it is the case, please proceed to the creation of your account here. Once your request is made, we will contact you in order to continue the process to join the community.
For any complementary information, please send us an email.